Amidst the ongoing pandemic and the uncertainties of the future we would like to assure you that the DAXNER team maintains our commitment and support to our business partners. The support to our customers as well as our day-to-day business operations have not been disrupted by current events. All business functions including manufacturing and maintenance services are operating normally. We are continually monitoring our supply chain and discussing plans for all eventualities should the need arise.
The health and safety of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is our highest priority. We are adhering to all safety precautions, and taking the utmost care to protect our team to keep all departments operating as efficiently as usual.
DAXNER has instituted the following health and safety precautions:
- We have suspended all non-essential travel.
- We hold video conferences instead of meetings face-to-face.
- No outside visitors will be allowed access to our facilities unless it is deemed absolutely necessary to business operations.
- The entire staff have been educated on social distancing, wear masks and the critical role that proper hygiene and frequent cleaning of work areas play in reducing the risk of spreading the virus.
- The work spaces of our employees are well ventilated and set up in a safe distance from eachother.
- We offer our employees a free COVID testing possibility in our company.
- We are advocating for a swift vaccination of our key workers who are exposed to a high risk of infection.
The team of DAXNER stands ready to support our customers. Feel free to reach us via your usual contact representative at DAXNER. If you have any other requests or concerns, please do not hesitate to call
+43 / 7242 / 44227-0 or send an email to email@example.com.
We wish you, your families and your employees the very best. Take care of yourself and the people around you.
Updated last: May 5th, 2021