Container transport systems DCS
Functional description and benefits
Container systems for the handling of bulk solids using containers (IBC’s): The IBC transport within the system can be implemented according to specific requirements by forklift, powered roller-tracks, automated guided vehicle or stacker cranes.
Container systems include the following processes:
- Storage – dosing of raw materials (small components)
- Filling – weighing of raw materials into batch containers
- Mixing/blending inside the container (gravity blender, container blender)
- Loading and intermediate storage of predetermined batches in containers
- Container discharge into packaging machines
Elimination of cross-contamination
Automatic, exact dosing of small batches down to grams
Controls with visualization, protocols, and complete traceability of batches
Residue free container discharge
Easy cleaning of containers
Optional Easy Clean discharge and dosing equipment (dosing screw conveyors etc.)
Optional dust explosion rated design (ATEX)
Solutions featuring this product
More products featuring Container systems
Let us know.
Send us your inquiry and a technical sales person is calling you back to talk about your projects or find a DAXNER partner company around you.